Re: exim - bad file descriptor

Le 12-06-2023, à 21:25:40 +0200, Michel Verdier a écrit :

On 2023-06-11, steve wrote:

After a few days with this configuration, same errors are still present.

I guess I'll have either to reinstall or go the postfix way.

Just to be sure before you reinstall can you provide
exim -bP | grep syslog

syslog_duplication

Docs indicate it "controls duplicate log lines on syslog".
So adding syslog don't resolve the problem.

Sorry I don't have exim installed here and I can't help you more.
Try a purge+install. Perhaps after upgrading to bookworm :)

I've been a happy bookworm user for months already :)

Will give postfix a try one of these days.

Have a nice day