Re: Test ECC memory

Dne úterý 21. února 2023 1:20:50 CET, DdB napsal(a):
> Lucky me, i just looked up my hardware (Dual CPU on server MB):
>
> > https://versus.com/en/amd-epyc-7282
> > Supports ECC memory

Yes, but it is sad that you have to search for this information somewhere else than on vendors website. But this is not the only thing AMD not saying to us - for example when using 4 dual rank DIMM, Ryzen can run them only at 2666MT/s intead of 3200MT/s, which is information I found only on ASRsocks websites and manuals. One would think that AMD will write it somewhere since memory controller is part of CPU, but again I have never seen it anywhere in thier specsheets.