kmail crashes sometimes at mails with attachement

Hi folks,

I do not know, if someone did notice this too:

I am using kmail (version 5.15.3 and running into this issue, that kmail is
crashing, when there is a mail with an attachement,

As long as I any other mail is active (clicked on and reading), nothing
happens, but as soon as I click on the mail with the attachement (and then the
content of the mail will be parsed), kmail is crashing.

I can then restart kmail, but every time I am clicking on this mail, kmail is
crashing again.

The solution is, to delete the mail in ~/.kde/share/apps/kmail/mail/.

The attachements whichg cause this effect can be PDF-Files or PGP-Signatures,
with other types it could not be verified yet.

I believe, the issue happens because of some strings within the binary file,
that are somehow interpreted during the parse and then let kmail crash due to
some memory corruption or whatever.

To say: This does NOT happen every time, it is seldom and it is also not only
caused by alien files, this also happened by a PDF-file I created myself using
libreoffice.

As I can't give any more usefull information, I can not file a bugreport, but
maybe someone else did also notice this issue and might know more.

Would be nice, if so, and could point the developers to this issue.

Thanks for reading and all the help!

Best regards

Hans