Re: Xfce destop environment

Hello,

On 2023-01-30  19:57, William Torrez Corea wrote:
On Mon, Jan 30, 2023 at 12:43 AM David <curmudgeon@telaman.net.au> wrote:

On Mon, 2023-01-30 at 00:07 -0600, William Torrez Corea wrote:
What happened with my desktop environment?

My desktop environment has problems, the title bar is hidden.

You can try to create a new Panel (=toolbox with starters etc.) from scratch:

1. minimize all windows

2. Right-click in free space on Desktop

3. Choose from popup menu and its submenus:

   Applications -> Settings -> Panel

4. This opens a window with title "Panel Preferences"

5. Press the + sign in the first row under the title: this will create a new empty panel

6. Now you can edit the panel. Inside the still open dialog "Panel Preferences" you find a help button that opens the a page with instructions such as the following URL:

https://docs.xfce.org/xfce/xfce4-panel/4.16/preferences

BR,

Roland