something that can display a Thumbs.db?

Greetings All;

I'm in the middle pages of trying to build a voron 2.4 kit, a 3d printer. Definitely not recommended for beginners. Very poor assembly instructions. I've printed two versions of them, over 500 pages in dead tree format but am getting poor and often out of order or missing finishing touches, obviously the work of a designer who assumes this is the 50th such project the user has built and Just Knows what to do next..

I have unpacked the .stl files to feed cura and they generally work, but each major section of the printed stuff also contains a Thumbs.db file. I'm not familiar with databases enough to know what to do, but being able to see whats in this file in thumbnail form would sure help me to build the next part I need. So what do we have that can display whats in these files, from a Chinese originator?

File says this about one of them:
Thumbs.db: Composite Document File V2 Document, Cannot read section info

Is there something that can display the contents of that?

Thank you all, take care & stay well.

Cheers, Gene Heskett.
-Ed Howdershelt (Author, 1940)
 - Louis D. Brandeis