I have successfully mounted iSCSI targets from Synology NAS in Debian 11 Linux server for a construction company at Defu Lane 10, Singapore on 10 Feb 2023 Fri

Subject: I have successfully mounted iSCSI targets from Synology NAS
in Debian 11 Linux server for a construction company at Defu Lane 10,
Singapore on 10 Feb 2023 Fri

Good day from Singapore,

I have successfully mounted iSCSI targets from Synology NAS in Debian
11 Linux server for a construction company at Defu Lane 10, Singapore
on 10 Feb 2023 Friday.

These are the 5 reference guides I have followed. Please use the
following guides in sequence.

[1] How to Configure Static IP on Debian 10

Link: https://www.snel.com/support/how-to-configure-static-ip-on-debian-10/

[2] Debian SourcesList

Link: https://wiki.debian.org/SourcesList

[3] About the /etc/resolv.conf File

Link: https://docs.oracle.com/en/operating-systems/oracle-linux/6/admin/about-etc-resolve.html

[4] iSCSI: Introduction and Steps to Configure iSCSI Initiator and Target

Link: https://calsoftinc.com/blogs/2017/03/iscsi-introduction-steps-configure-iscsi-initiator-target.html

[5] How Do You Make an iSCSI Target in Synology?

Link: https://linuxhint.com/make-iscsi-target-synology/#b6

Please also note that openssh-server was not installed. To install it, run

# apt install openssh-server

Edit /etc/ssh/sshd_config

and set

PermitRootLogin yes