Re: Web page management.

<E1pJFp5-0000pH-KD@joule.invalid> <Y8yyNQV+ZPiWeAn1@axis.corp>

    From: David Wright <deblis@lionunicorn.co.uk>
    Date: Sat, 21 Jan 2023 21:49:09 -0600
> ... you don't state which sort of
> pop-ups you're talking about in each case. AIUI the "popup article
> preview" you mentioned earlier is not a pop-up in the usual sense,
> ie a separate window that pops up to display an advert.

OK, thanks.

> Personally, I find that these previews save a lot of time by making
> it unnecessary to visit many of the article pages that I preview.

Accepted.

This question may be more interesting.

I went to log in to my account at Canada Revenue Agency, CRA. Analogue
of the IRS in the USA.

Any browser should open this screenshot. Eg.
dillo http://easthope.ca/CRAuMatrixReport.jpg
Incidentally, I didn't find a way to get a screenshot from GIMP
file > create > screenshot. Consequently the badly composed camera
shot.  Anyone with Firefox should be able to duplicate the display
without logging in.

The requests to adobetm.com, googleapis.com, gstatic.com & etc.
interested me. CRA tech. support claimed the external pages must be
invoked by Firefox rather than the CRA.  Can that be verified without
studying the Firefox source?

Thx,                          ... P.

--
123456789 123456789 123456789 123456789 123456789 123456789 123456789