Re: request a replacement for Thunderbird + Enigmail

Le 3 janvier 2023 DdB a écrit :

> How are YOU dealing with encryption, with multiple providers, with
> addresses created on-the-fly, with a huge email history, and so on?

I use Gnus (on emacs). I fetch mails with pop3s from different providers,
send mails to corresponding smtp servers based on sending address (could
be different criteria). I use nnml backend which store 1 mail per file,
so no big database, best perf, easy backup and no mail losses. Gnus use
standard gpg for encryption. I use swish for indexing and searching mails.