Re: Printer weirdness

On 12/30/23 16:25, Hans wrote:

I will find either another solution, or my customer just has to deal with
double names.

So it is not a generally problem and this file can be closed.

Which packages? What are the names of all the packages? (not 'for
example' '*:pp')

Hope this make things clearer.

I believe that the Brother drivers script installs the Brother furnished driver for the printer model.

The cups/debian software scans for printers when booted and initiated therefore giving
you the second printer as the scan determines it to be.

HTH Eddie