Re: Change suspend type from kde menu

Il 29/12/2023 00:12, Charles Curley ha scritto:
On Thu, 28 Dec 2023 23:17:06 +0100
Valerio Vanni <valerio.vanni@inwind.it> wrote:

/usr/lib/systemd/system-sleep/dvb-suspend.sh

That may work, but by putting the script in /usr/lib/systemd, you run
the risk of it being clobbered on the next update to systemd. Better to
put it in /etc/systemd/system-sleep/. Files in /etc/systemd over-ride
their analogs in /usr/lib/systemd, so it should continue to work. You
may need to do a "systemctl daemon-reload".

This way it doesn't work.

I don't have an /etc/systemd/system-sleep directory. I created it by hand, but scripts inside are ignored.