Re: System getting slower and slower (debian Testing)

Hi,
please ignore the previous message
It seems that upgrading from 6-0-1 to 6-0-5 fix the problem (that or autoremove)
regards,
Laurent

Le dim. 17 déc. 2023 à 10:44, Laurent Debian <laurent.debian@gmail.com> a écrit :
Dear All,
I am running debian Testing,
I did two things recently, upgrading the debian and changing my graphic cards (radeon RX 570 -> radeon RX 7600).
 Before that my desktop was in good shape, quite reactive and so on.
For a few days  I have experienced a super slow system with a lot of lag.
I first thought of not enough free space but it does not seem to be the case
I can't even play  an audio files, without having it stutter, not to mention videos or audio online.
A lot of problems seem to show in the dmesg output related to the graphic driver but I don't know what to do :/
Any help would be appreciated !

Regards,
Laurent