Re: Desktop environment

William Torrez Corea wrote:
> I have installed Debian 12 and use XFCE 4.18. The installation has a
> problem, the windows do not adjust size and figure like the previous
> version. In addition to the title, the fonts are very small.
>
> I don't know if it is a bug or configuration problem.

I'm not sure what "windows do not adjust size and figure" means,
but here are some things to try:

- In Settings - Display, change DPI. At a minimum, look at 75,
110 and 125 in order to see what the differences are. Set what
you like.

- in Settings - Window Manager, you can set the font and size of
the window titles. (Also the theme -- there are many to choose
from, and XFCE is particularly easy to write your own.)

- in Settings - Appearance, you can set the GUI theme and the
default font and font size.

-dsr-