Re: Problem with Xfce4 Applications Menu

On 13.12.2023 00:40, Stephen P. Molnar wrote:

I have just bumbled my way thorough reinstalling v 12.4.0 on my main Linux platform and have managed to mangle the Xfce4Applications Menu by somehow misusing MenuLibre.

Some how the contents of some of the subdirectories have been shifted to an 'Other' subdirectory. My question is how do i reconstruct the Applications Directory?

I don't know anything about MenuLibre, but maybe Xfce Application Menu was switched to another menu file?
Have you tried to switch it back to default menu?
RMB on Application Menu icon --> Properties --> Use the default menu

--
With kindest regards, Alexander.

⢀⣴⠾⠻⢶⣦⠀
⢿⡄⠘⠷⠚⠋⠀ https://www.debian.org