Re: raid10 is killing me, and applications that aren't willing towait for it to respond

On 12/13/23 13:47, Nicolas George wrote:
Pocket (12023-12-13):
If the RAID controller
Then use software RAID with a Libre implementation.

Nope been there done that and I ain't doing that

I found it is better to just have my data on several backup disks
Yeah, backups and RAID are not meant to protect against the same issues,
so if you think one replaces the other…

After removing raid, I completely redesigned my network to be more inline
with the howtos and other information.
You know that RAID has nothing to do with the setup of your network,
right?

Not saying it did

--
It's not easy to be me