Bug report

Hello
My laptop model is asus zenbook duo ux481 and I installed ubuntu desktop
After installation, when I log in to my account for the first time, a welcome to ubuntu tab appears. I click on the help improve ubuntu section. My laptop stops after the yes option and the operating system crashes. I think this is due to the detection of the hardware of the second monitor. It happens because whenever I get lshw or other hardware ls, the same thing happens.
And it does not have the ability to adjust the brightness and other features for the second screen.