Re: File systems mounted under `/media/root/<UUID>` ?

On 10/12/2023 23:38, Stefan Monnier wrote:
Max Nikulin [2023-12-10 21:49:46] wrote:
     udisksctl dump
     udevadm info --query=all --name=sda

for various hints related to udisks. Perhaps a better variant of udevadm
options exists.
Thanks.  Now I have some thread on which to pull 🙂

I have realized that I am unsure if drives are automounted by udisksd or it needs cooperation from a user application that request mount in response to an event for an object having specific hints.

Another idea inspect definition and origin units reported by

systemctl list-units --type automount
systemctl list-units --type mount