Re: 12.4.0 point release published

Hi guys

> Sent: Monday, December 11, 2023 at 9:17 AM
> From: "Steve McIntyre" <93sam@debian.org>
> To: debian-user@lists.debian.org
> Subject: 12.4.0 point release published
>
> Hi folks,
>
> The new 12.4.0 point release is now out. It contains the needed fixes
> for the ext4 data corruption bug (https://bugs.debian.org/1057843).

Thanks for your update.

However, as of writing this reply, your news hasn't been posted on micronews.debian.org

> It's now safe to upgrade as normal, panic over.

No thanks as I've yet to get over the shock of having installed the buggy linux-image-6.1.0-14-amd64.

Perhaps a week from now?

> Many thanks to all the people who spent all of their weekend making
> this happen...

Totally agreed. To all the awesome people who sacrificed their time to making it happen, many thanks!!

Best wishes.

Stella