Re: Work environment

To expand a little further on this: I also have a desktop with two large
monitors and an excellent mechanical keyboard.  Could not imagine doing
real work on a laptop 100% of the time.

A point not mentioned: I do have a large heavy duty 17" laptop I use for
a number of specific tasks, primarily for showcasing a system to
industry.  The interesting issue is that the fan noise is much more
annoying on the laptop, when asked to do significant computational work,
than on the desktop.  Not that the fan is necessarily louder but that
its sound is different and, probably most importantly, is closer to me
than the desktop which is hidden under the back of my desk.

--
Eric S Fraga via gnus (Emacs 30.0.50 2023-09-14) on Debian 12.2