high delay while prointing

Hello Debian guys,

I hope someone can help me with my problem because I'm a little bit frustrated and I don't have absolutely no clue how to fix that.

I have a Debian 12 based print server running, all printers are connected via IPP which works so far but it takes a while if we start printing multiple pages and then for each page, it takes >15s for the next page. It doesn't matter if we print PDF or simple text files.

For me, it looks like that cups is waiting until the printer says "I'm done". According to the Documentation I tried ?waitjob=false&waitprinter=false at the end of the deviceURI and restart cups, but it's still the same. This happens on different types of printers eg. HP PageWide Pro 477dw MFP or Kyocera TASKalfa 4052ci

I can attach the error_log with debug information.

Ideas or solutions are very welcome ;-)

thanks in advance

best regards
Stefan