Re: it: perhaps? gmail issues.

Karen Lewellen wrote:
> I personally am in the majority of those experiencing sight loss, and do not
> read braille.
> I also use Linux via a shell service, fear losing my years of gmail content
> etc.
> Add the captcha test for gmail and well.

Those are reasons to use gmail via their IMAP interface instead
of their website:

- use gmail via IMAP to mutt to get a fast, keyboard-driven, pure
  character-cell mail client

- mutt runs very well on shell services, and is probably already
  installed.

- gmail never imposes a CAPTCHA while using the IMAP interface.

You should try it; it might be exactly what you need.

But I notice that you appear to be using pine right now. Why not
switch to alpine, which is substantially the same but
supported?

As a bonus, it has IMAP support, so you can point it at gmail.
Now you don't even have to learn a new client.

-dsr-