Re: Request advice on Optimal Combo-usage of Gmail and Mailman, as mentioned in Msg-Id. "2023/11/msg00443"

On 14/11/23 02:30, Eduardo M KALINOWSKI wrote:
On 13/11/2023 14:50, Anssi Saari wrote:
The Wanderer <wanderer@fastmail.fm> writes:

And those are getting rare, I can't find a nice MUA for Android with
proper threading.

If you ever do find one, please let me know. The lack of such a thing is
the primary reason why I don't do E-mail on Android *at all*.

Possibly FairEmail would fit the bill. They advertize "conversation
threading" but I don't really if it's proper or not. The author is
responsive though.

Unfortunately doesn't look like so, this "coversation" threading is what gmail does, a linear sequence of messages.

I use Bluemail on android. It claims to do threading though I don't use it. Bluemail seems competent.