Re: Request advice on Optimal Combo-usage of Gmail and Mailman, as mentioned in Msg-Id. "2023/11/msg00443"

On Mon, 13 Nov 2023 10:57:34 -0300
Eduardo M KALINOWSKI <eduardo@kalinowski.com.br> wrote:

Hello Eduardo,

>It's not only google, I'd say it's the norm, except for "advanced"
>users that use good MUA.

Now *I'm* shocked (like Andy Smith is).  I haven't ever used web mail,
so had no idea.

>And those are getting rare, I can't find a nice MUA for Android with
>proper threading.

Don't read mail on my phone, either.  Thus, have never looked for the
offerings there.  Sounds as though I'd hate it.

--
 Regards  _       "Valid sig separator is {dash}{dash}{space}"
         / )      "The blindingly obvious is never immediately apparent"