Re: Request advice on Optimal Combo-usage of Gmail and Mailman, as mentioned in Msg-Id. "2023/11/msg00443"

> Wow. I'm genuinely shocked it is so bad and that people put up with
> that.

IIUC most people have never seen real threading :-(
Worse, when I showed it to some non-techie users they didn't like it.

Whether it's a kind of Stockholm syndrome or not is hard to tell.
I suspect we'd have to convince Outlook or Gmail developers to provide
real threading and advertise it as a major new feature in order to find
out.

        Stefan