Debian support for ARM SBCs (was: Installing on Radxa Rock Pi 4B using SD-card-images)

> The way round this is to build u-boot or reverse-enginer the settings then
> do the same for a kernel, dtb and then debootstrap Debian yourself
>  - that's exactly the sort of thing that folk do to get their boards
> "supported in Debian" - folk like vagrantc and gwolf.
> Painful isn't in it - there's a reason why there are relatively few
> boards supported in the SD card images list.

BTW, do you happen to know of a good resource/URL/mailinglist for that
specific task, both to find info about supported boards (and *how* they
are supported) but also in case I want to help add support for the
boards I happen to have around?

        Stefan