Re: AW: Panic again any idea IV

On Tue, Oct 24, 2023 at 01:51:11PM +0000, Schwibinger Michael wrote:

> Good afternoon
> I do ask for one year at many places also computer shops
> but there is still panic during booting .
>
> Somebody here who has an idea
> where else I can ask?
>
> Regards
> Thank You
> Sophie

Hi Sophie,

We don't have enough information from what you've given us to help you well.
You can use Google, you can ask us, but we need more information.

Let me give you an (imaginary) example: somebody says on this list
 "My car doesn't work: I can't move it"

With that much information, where do you start to problem solve and how
far do you go?

"Do you have the car keys?"

"Does the car have any fuel / does the battery have any charge?"

"Did somebody steal the wheels already?"

"Did somebody build a wall around it as a joke?"  ...

We can't know. Several people have asked you to give more information
on this and previous questions.

If you can give us more information -

Exactly  _what_ happens when it boots?

What error message is on the screen when it fails to boot?

Does the same thing happen if you boot off a live operating system image?

Have you changed anything recently?

Has someone checked that the memory is seated correctly in the slots?

If you can't help us with information, we have to keep guessing well or
badly. _PLEASE_ help us to help you.

Andy

(amacater@debian.org)