Re: Panic again any idea

Am 17.10.23 um 10:49 schrieb Schwibinger Michael:
Good morning
I did ask one year ago
but no answer here or in the www.
Debian has panic(=no booting) after update to 11.
Thank You for help

Regards
Sophie

Hallo again Michael or Sophie or whatever,

it seems your are back and made a new attempt of trolling us.

Right?

I will not make a lot of words but please read my statement to your annoying thread "EPSON ET M 1120 new printer: If You can read this, you are using the wrong driver" you started at 14th, April this year.

This statement you will find under "Re: NEW problem PANIC AW: SOLUTION AW: EPSON ..." from 18th, May.

No more to add beside, ask right question and react according the followed requests and advice.

Thank you

--
---
mit freundlichen Grüßen / Best Regards