Re: Acer Monitors

Am Mittwoch, 18. Oktober 2023, 14:09:08 CEST schrieb Stephen P. Molnar:
> I am running Bookworm on a AMD CPU and am considering purchasing an
> Acer  and considering the EK272 EBI 72 in.
>
> I'd be interested in hearing any comments from users of Acer products.
>
> Thanks in advance.

Hi Stephen,

I can not say something about monitors by Acer, but I can say something
generally about notebooks from Acer. For my customers I had sometimes to
search for a good and cheap notebook.

Mostly I chose Acer, because it has a good relationship between price and
performance, they have excellent technical support and are absolutely customer
friendly.

Oh yes, I never had any trouble with my Acer notebooks, nor have my customers.
Whilst they are more office users, I am using mine for gaming, security
analysis, networking and much more. It is my working horse. And it is now
almost 10 years old, but is doing its job at best.

Dunno if this helps you, but hope so.

Best regards

Hans