Re: apt error, fresh install Debian 12/Dell desktop

On Tue, Oct 10, 2023, at 11:31, Marco M. wrote:
Am 10.10.2023 um 11:25:13 Uhr schrieb Bob Crochelt:

> No, it was not intentional.  Should I remove it?

If you don't run Debian on raspberry Pi, remove it.

Thanks to all.  Followed the instructions on the Debian forums link and all is well now.  Appreciate the help.
The computer is a Dell Optiplex 7020 that I got when its previous owner, my employer, decided it was junk and tossed it.

Bob Crochelt