Re: Need help with PGP signature verification

On Sun, Oct 8, 2023 at 3:29 AM DdB
<debianlist@potentially-spam.de-bruyn.de> wrote:
> Am 08.10.2023 um 01:16 schrieb Tom Browder:
> > I'm willing to trust published PGP key fingerprints for signers of
> > Rakudo downloadable files.
> > Question:  How can I get the fingerprint from the downloads?
> There is more than just one way to archieve this, first result from

I should have been more specific. I have the following:

I need the fingerprint from that to compare with the fingerprints I
know from Github to see if it's from the same key.

I think using openssl might be the easiest, but all the tools seem to
have a huge number of options and a vocabulary that's very malleable.

Thanks.

-Tom