Re: Intermittent WiFi on Network Manager

Am 05/10/2023 um 09:41 schrieb Timothy M Butterworth:
Hello,

I am running Debian 12.  I have noticed for a little while now that WiFi is
intermittent. It goes through cycles of deactivation and activation. It
does this on multiple WiFi networks so I know it is not an AP problem.

I have network-manager/stable,now 1.42.4-1 amd64 installed.

Has anyone else noticed this?

Thanks

Tim

I am on Debian 11 but I have a similar problem.

Have you tried adding:

options iwlwifi bt_coex_active=0 swcrypto=1 11n_disable=8

/etc/modprobe.d/iwlwifi.conf

and reboot?

Fingers crossed, it seems to improve my situation a bit.

--
Ottavio Caruso