List packages from non-default repositories

Hi,

What is the recommended way to find deb packages installed from repositories other than stable? My current variant is

  apt list '?narrow(~i, !~Astable|~Astable-backports|!~O^Debian$|~o|~c)'

I can not say that I fully understand how apt-patterns(7) work, so I am afraid that I may miss some cases in the expression above. It sounds like a FAQ, but have not found a ready to use solution.

A workaround is to remove extra repositories from sources.list and get the list by "apt list '~o'", however, I hope, it is not necessary.

Reasons why I have added more repositories are described below.

Till Firefox-115 appeared in bookworm, I had it installed from trixie. Fortunately it required just a few packages from testing, so it was safe. Now I want to be sure that I have reinstalled versions from stable for all of them.

'~i~Atesting' gives a long list filled with false positives because currently most of packages have same versions in trixie and bookworm.

In addition I have tried backports kernel to try if Intel wifi driver is better there.

Actually I still have a couple of packages from trixie, but they have no binary dependencies.