Re: Debian will not boot any more, wrong UUID

>> AIUI Windows 11 still works, so the notebook computer is not bricked;
>> but it no longer plays nice with dual-boot Windows 11 and Debian on the
>> NVMe drive.
> Yes, as Debian can not be booted any more, due to the wrong UUID of the root
> device.

I don't understand how the UUID could be such a hard problem.

I can see that a change in UUID could pose a problems but not an
insurmountable one.

Maybe if you give some more details, people will be able to help.
This said, if you don't have a /dev/nvme* and the disk you need to
access is accessed via nvme, then no amunt of UUID change will help you
(the UUID is just one of the ways you can name the disk, but the actual
access needs to go through the /dev/nvme* thingy in the end anyway).

        Stefan