Re: [a bit OT] Automate a (G o o g l e) search from a list of strings

Am 19.09.2023 um 16:41 schrieb steve:
> I guess I could code a Python script to do that but if something already
> exists I'd rather use it.
Really, your wording is very vague and thus, i donno, if i even
understand, what your trying to accomplish.

But from what my phantasies entice, i would maybe use wget to search one
site, eventually modify the output with awk, and parallelize it all for
several websites by the means of GNU parallel, expecting to create a
one-liner for it.

just my 2 cents
DdB