Trojan

I am being threatened for this account:

femora47@schlangenbad.de

I receive the following message:

I am a professional hacker and have successfully managed to hack your operating system.
Currently I have gained full access to your account.

In addition, I was secretly monitoring all your activities and watching you for several months.
The thing is your computer was infected with harmful spyware due to the fact that you had visited a website.

I believe you would definitely want to avoid this from happening.
Here is what you need to do - transfer the Bitcoin equivalent of $760 to my Bitcoin account
(that is rather a simple process, which you can check out online in case if you don't know how to do that).

Below is my bitcoin account information (Bitcoin wallet):
bc1qk6zydkvexund2rpzmcugwhtt6slunc5z6g4efq

How can I verify this?

I have updated my system, programs and verified files with MD5SUM and visited websites with HTTPS in addition report SPAM and PHISHING in my email.

Linux 5.10.0-25-amd64 #1 SMP Debian 5.10.191-1 (2023-08-16) x86_64 GNU/Linux
--

With kindest regards, William.

⢀⣴⠾⠻⢶⣦⠀
⢿⡄⠘⠷⠚⠋⠀ https://www.debian.org