Re: BAD signature from "Debian CD signing key [RESOLVED]

On 2023-08-08 10:52 a.m., Matthieu Roquejoffre wrote:
On 2023-08-08 at 03:37 p.m., Juan R.D. Silva wrote:> The problem is
resolved. My fault. :-).
Could you please explain to us what the cause of your issue was and how
you solved it ?
This could be useful for anyone facing a similar issue.

The whole thing was caused by a silly typo in CLI. So, I do not think the actual detailed report would be useful to anyone. I thought that stating:"My fault" was enough as an explanation.

Thanks.