Re: List administrators - request for intervention - was - Re: Mailing list unsubscription requests and identificatio

On Sun, Aug 13, 2023 at 4:33 PM davidson <davidson@freevolt.org> wrote:
> [...]
> Somebody else posts a red-herring link, to a mailing list concerning
> the linux distro called Alpine Linux.
>  [3] https://lists.debian.org/debian-user/2023/08/msg00355.html
>
> Then Greg points out, in reply to the red-herring poster, that they
> have posted a red herring. <-- Here is where the tree structure view
> is illuminating.
>  [4] https://lists.debian.org/debian-user/2023/08/msg00356.html
> [...]
> (The person who really HAD posted the red herring says nothing.)

What would you have me say? Greg made the correction. Do you really
need more fodder from me?

But I'll give you what you want... I sincerely apologize for posting
an incorrect link to an Alpine mailing list. I am so sorry I troubled
you for it. I hope you can find it in your heart to forgive me for the
transgression, and the inconvenience I caused to all members of the
list.

Jeff