Re: Strange Boot Behavior

On 6 Aug 2023 08:46 -0400, from s.molnar@sbcglobal.net (Stephen P. Molnar):
> This morning, when I booted the computer , I got "GRUB ERROR>"  and the
> message that there was no operating system on the boot SSD.

Without the _exact_ error message, I think it's safe to say that any
guesses are going to be just that: guesses.

Can you quote the exact error message you got?

Failing that, might either the GRUB boot code, binaries, or
configuration have gotten out of sync on either of those two devices?

--
Michael Kjörling                     🔗 https://michael.kjorling.se
“Remember when, on the Internet, nobody cared that you were a dog?”