Re: Creality don't sound great (Was: Re: Is it possible to downgrade openssl?)

On Sun, Jul 30, 2023 at 11:33 AM Dan Ritter <dsr@randomstring.org> wrote:
Andy Smith wrote:

> Sounds like an absolutely shit-tier company. I hope there are
> alternatives in the 3d-printing world, a world that I know almost
> nothing about.

Many, but Creality makes really cheap 3D printers, so
lots of people buy them.

I think it would be fairer to say that they make inexpensive 3D printers. The hardware is generally of good quality. And they just sent me a working version of the AppImage which had been segfaulting, so not entirely unresponsive (if a bit slow to respond).

Patrick