Re: AMD GPU hard lockups

On 01/08/2023 19:09, Celejar wrote:
Okay, thanks for the clarification. It seems, however, that I'm dealing
with a hardware issue (as Dan Ritter suggested): I did some more
testing, and after the latest crash, the system won't boot at all, and
the power LED blinks red six times, which according to the
manufacturer "indicates a pre-video graphic card error."

"To resolve the issue, complete the following steps:

1) Reseat the graphics card.

2) Replace the graphic card.

3) Replace the system board."

https://support.hp.com/gb-en/document/c03599666

I suppose I'll begin by trying the first and see if it helps ...

Oh, that's more serious then. Could be power supply as well. Good luck
troubleshooting it.

--
With kindest regards, Piotr.

⢀⣴⠾⠻⢶⣦⠀