Re: How could a standalone python binary executable be made from a python script, to be run on other computers that don't have python installed?

Hello,

On Mon, Jul 24, 2023 at 05:27:28PM +0530, Susmita/Rajib wrote:
> My first post of this thread is illustrative.

You did indeed state that you only wanted guidance from "Illustrious
leaders and senior List Maintainers of Debian Users ML" so I don't
know why anyone is bothering to give you any of this apparently
unwanted information. Now that you've reiterated your requirements,
perhaps they'll believe you. I don't think that anyone who has so
far responded to you meets your requirements, so it seems like you
will be waiting a long time for any of the information to be
corroborated by a source you trust.

Your wait is going to be so long because you are Doing Debian Wrong.
Perhaps you need a support contract with some entity that you can
pay to give you answers you trust. Then again, as I am not an
illustrious leader nor a senior list member, I can not expect you to
believe me on that, either. Oh well.

Thanks,
Andy