Re: I reinstalled debian bullsee and still have the same messagesandthis one too

On 7/16/23 11:33, Andy Smith wrote:
Hello,

On Sun, Jul 16, 2023 at 09:10:31AM -0400, gene heskett wrote:
On 7/16/23 04:38, didier gaumet wrote:
This error message could probably disappear if you install
xdg-desktop-portal.service package.

[…]

What repo is this in, its a not found in an sudo apt install command.

$ apt-file search xdg-desktop-portal.service
xdg-desktop-portal: /usr/lib/systemd/user/xdg-desktop-portal.service

I have no input on whether that is the source of the OP's error
message however.

Cheers,
Andy

That is installed, so that isn't the src of my problems.  Thanks Andy

Cheers, Gene Heskett.
-Ed Howdershelt (Author, 1940)
 - Louis D. Brandeis