gnome-schedule gone from bullseye and bookworm

I fell behind with my major upgrades, and just upgraded from buster to bullseye (soon to be followed by bookworm).

I've been using gnome-schedule, a simple cron GUI, for quite some time now but it seems to be gone. The upgrade REMOVED it, as shown below. Strange thing is, searching the web site I can't even find the old buster gnome-schedule package that I had.

What happened to it? Is there an alternative GUI?

The following packages will be REMOVED:
  gnome-schedule inkscape kodi kodi-data lib32stdc++-8-dev libgfortran-8-dev libmailutils5 libodbcinstq4-1:i386 libphonon4 libqscintilla2-qt4-13 libqt4-dbus libqt4-dbus:i386

Thanks