Re: Compatibility with Dell PowerEdge R250

On Fri, Jul 07, 2023 at 09:40:33AM +0300, Hassen Ibrahim wrote:
> Greetings,
>
> I just purchased a Dell PowerEdge R250 server and was wondering if debian
> 10 is compatible with this server. The server has an Intel Xeon E-2334
> processor, 32GB RAM and 6TB storage. I'll be looking forward to hearing
> from you.
>
> Best regards
> Hassen Mulugeta

Hi

That should be fine: is there any reason specifically why you must use
Debian 10 since this is now beyond end of life and is supported only
by the LTS team (and will be out of support by them within a year)?

It might be better to use Debian 12 (Bookworm)

See also https://wiki.debian.org/DebianReleases#Production_Releases

With every good wish,  as ever,

Andy Cater