Re: Transport endpoint is not connected

hlyg wrote on 6/28/23 21:32:

notification message: Transport endpoint is not connected

FWIW, since upgrading to bookworm, I see:
  sh: 0: getcwd() failed: Transport endpoint is not connected
when I ssh into the upgraded box.

I have no idea why. (And, just to be clear, this has never happened before, through many releases of debian stable.)

I'm assuming, for now, that:
 1. I can use the box as usual despite the message;
 2. the problem will be fixed at some point soon.

I haven't seen any other obvious problems if I proceed to use the ssh session as normal.

  Doc

--
Web:  http://enginehousebooks.com/drevans