Re: Deactivating and Reactivating the display of a NUC 13

Stefan Schumacher <stefanschumacheratwork@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hello Timothy
>
> >Do both NUC's have the same behavior or is just one of them having
> >this problem? If just one of >them is having this behavior is it the
> >DP or HDMI?
>
> I have just done some tests and it's only the USB-C-to-DP NUC that is
> problematic. The HDMI one goes into suspend and wakes up without any
> problems. Unfortunately my monitor only does 120hz on the Display Port
> Connectors and I am by now very much used to the much smoother motion
> of 120 hz vs 60 hz. I am, according to lsmod, using the i915 driver.
> At the moment I am considering contacting the maintainer of the driver
> - maybe he/she can help with this.

Sorry maybe I have missed the information but ...

Have you tried the USB-DP cable on the other NUC? And/or moved the DP
end to the other connector? Does the problem move with the cable or stay
with the original NUC? Do you have another USB-DP cable and have you
tried that?