Re: mounting media in plasma5

Ok, I learned now, that I can either clear the directory /media/myusername frm
ACL, or I can set special settings with "setfacl" or deinstall acl (worst
idea).

But what d you suggest, should I do? I believe, there is some configuration
file, where ACL are preset or preconfigured. Remember, I am using KDE, but from
time to time also XFCE and LXDE.

So this changes should not relate to KDE only, but globally.

What I wonder, these ACLs are set to root by default (running Debian 12), but
I would more expect, these ACLs should be related to the actual user.

Is this maybe a bug? Or is this really wanted so.

Best

Hans