Re: Transport endpoint is not connected

On Wed, 28 Jun 2023 23:32:56 -0400
hlyg <hlyg2023@outlook.com> wrote:

> my usb extension line might cause trouble, it connect to back of pc
> case at one end, at the other end is usb hub, it's handy because it
> turns one usb socket to four sockets, and it works most of time, but
> sometime it can cause trouble, i notice data transfer becomes slow
> thru it

Two thoughts here.

* Does your hub use an external power supply or does it depend on the
  computer for power? If the latter, that could be a problem if the
  total load exceeds what the computer supplies.

* It could be just a loose connector, although I haven't seen that in a
  long time. It is possible to fix this for some types of connectors
  (RCA connectors being particularly susceptible) by crimping the
  connector very lightly with a pair of pliers.

--
Does anybody read signatures any more?

https://charlescurley.com
https://charlescurley.com/blog/