Re: Want to report a bug, don't know which package

On 6/27/23, Stefan Monnier <monnier@iro.umontreal.ca> wrote:
>> I recently updated from Bullseye to Bookworm and noticed that font hinting
>> settings in
>> `~/.config/fontconfig/fonts.conf` are ignored. This was not the case on
>> Bullseye and I'd like to
>> I have no idea which
>> package this bug should belong to. Help appreciated.
>
> `fontconfig`?

For some reason, that reminded me to think you could also try:

apt-file find fonts.conf

That returns:

fontconfig-config: /etc/fonts/fonts.conf

The first part is the associated package name. I can't swear that will
help, but it's a neat little trick learned here on Debian-User a few
years back.

The original fuller path didn't generate anything. I can only a-sume
that's because it's individually generated per each user's needs...

Cindy :)
* runs with birdseed *