Re: How to create a systemd service that interact with nftables service

On Sun, Jun 25, 2023 at 05:51:46PM +0200, André Rodier wrote:
> I have a simple script, to save / and store dynamic nftables sets.
>
> I would like to create a systemd service, that starts -after- nftables is started, and stops -before- nftables is
> stopped.

I think most of the time, this is not done as a systemd service at
all.  It's usually invoked from the "up" hook when your network interface
is brought up, assuming you use /etc/network/interfaces.  If you use
NetworkManager, then I don't know.

Check interfaces(5) and look for "up", "post-up" and "pre-down".