bookworm upgrade report

Hi folks,

upgrade to bookworm went like a charm, but I got into two little issues.

First issue: kdeconnect crashed at any start - thus wondering, because on
another computer it worked like a charme.

Second issue: Weatjer widget on plasma5 (KDE) did not find any town, but on
another computer it worked well.

Third issue: On my EEEPC the latest kernel did not boot every time, sometimes
it did, sometimes not (just hanged with a blank screen). The older 5.10-kernel
always started.

Solution for all issues: As my systems are installed a long time ago, there
are many libs and packages, which I used, but which are orphaned now (about
240 packages roundabout here). After deinstalling all of them ( I used
aptitude for this, there is a special section for orphaned packages),
everything worked fine.

Note: apt autoremove does NOT do the trick!
Second note: apt purge `deborphan --guess-all`might uninstall packages or
libs, you might want or need to keep, so it also does not the trick.

I did uninstall ell manually.

Just to give someone a hint, if something after upgrade to bookworm did not
work as expected.

Happy hacking, best

Hans